I’m touched to have received the Versatile Blogger Award for the second time. A very big thank you to Heart Whispers for nominating me (Heart Whispers is a fantastic blog – definitely worth a visit). Also, it’s taken over a week to pass this on – I had to schedule a place in these last few posts of my writing challenge (6 days to go now….yippee!).
Before launching into the nominees and 7 random things about me, I thought I’d note my findings about the VBA (Versatile Blogger Award)…
Researching this award
I did a little research about this award and someone has actually set up a site called versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com to tell you what the award is about and how to pass it on. There is also a list of VBA (Versatile Blogger Award) winners on a blogroll. If you want your name on there, you just leave a comment on the post http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-winners/.
In order to truly receive this award you must…
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Include the award (image) in the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link them into the post.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Include the rules in the post.
- Inform every blogger that you’ve nominated by posting on their blog.
I was supposed to nominate 15 last time I received the award, but only nominated 7, so I’m now nominating an additional 8. I’ve also tried to pick people who I haven’t nominated for any other type of award before. Here they are in no particular order:
- Marya – Writing Happiness
- Ali Luke – Aliventures.com
- That Writing Lady – That Writing Lady
- Live to Write – Write to Live – http://nhwn.wordpress.com/
- London Market Broking – http://www.londonmarketbroking.co.uk/
- Write to Done – http://writetodone.com/
- Seaswift – http://seaswift.wordpress.com/
- Deb’s Answers – http://debsanswers.wordpress.com/
7 things about me
- I love the sunrise and sunset.
- I love going out for a chinese and having crispy aromatic duck, pork with cashew nuts and yellow bean sauce and chinese tea!
- Every day at around 3pm, I eat a snack (mainly chocolate & nuts), washed down with a lovely cup of tea.
- I love the reading time I get with my girls, just before they go to bed.
- I plan to reach 100 years of age – which leaves me 57 more years to write books, blogs and articles!
- I would love a two-week break in the sun this year with my family, as I haven’t been on holiday for 3 years (all together now…ahhh!).
- I am determined to reach Note 366 on My Writing Challenge next Monday!
That’s all for today…
6 days of My Writing Challenge to go…