Thank you Amy Marie The Literary Mom for nominating me for a Kreativ Blogger Award! It’s such a great feeling and I am honored that you picked me as one of your six. I’m so pleased that you find my writing tips useful.
The Kreativ blogger award rules are:
1. Share 10 things about yourself that readers might find interesting.
2. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers (be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know).
So, here are the
six eight (sorry I couldn’t just choose six) other bloggers that I’ve nominated, in no particular order:
- The-View-Outside – I never hesitate to open Vikki’s blog posts as she always writes something to make me smile. She’s studying creative writing and blogs daily to shares her thoughts about her writing journey. Her blogs are very informative and interesting.
- Keys to Writing – This is another one of my favourite blogs, full of interesting information about writing. Bill shares tips and techniques for powerful fiction and non-fiction writing. He is also a watercolourist.
- Deb’s Answers – Deb Rice is a true problems solver and there is a wealth of information and tips on her site ranging from social media to technical writing tips. She answers questions for friends and strangers.
- The Writer’s Help – (Jackie Paulson ~ Writer) This is another one of my favourites. She has so many strings to her bow and is very talented writer. Her site The Writer’s Help has many articles as well as offering a writing and editing service.
- Jon Waters Author – Jon is an aspiring author and his blog is very informative. He has also written an autobiographical piece about how he overcame a lifelong battle with chronic skin issues, weight problems, depression, anger, and anxiety. He has more recently written a very interesting piece on meditation.
- Emotional Fitness Training Inc. – This site’s aim is for you to ‘feel better now’. Such a lot of information is shared including emotional fitness training exercises and daily blog posts. You won’t be disappointed.
- Jennifer M Eaton – Another very talented writer and her blog is so professional (a reference of writing rants for writers). Her blog is dedicated to helping everyone become the best they can be.
- Omniferouspen – Arnie Joseph Bell is the author of this great blog. He lives on an island in the Salish Sea. He writes about writing, reading and animals.
Here are 10 things about myself:
- I went travelling 10 years ago, for 8 months, to 16 different countries and filled 11 notebooks about my experiences.
- I have kept journals/diaries since the age of four.
- I’ve written a book called ‘A Gift for Stressed and Busy Parents’ which will be published this year.
- I am a qualified accountant, project manager, trainer and tester, but all I want to do is write all day…
- I’ve been working full-time for almost 27 years.
- I like walking, yoga and Pilates.
- I’ve only recently learnt to ride a bicycle again after more than 30 years (and it wasn’t that scary!).
- I absolutely love being a mum.
- I learn something new every day.
- I dream of having my own writing room with a large desk, bookcase, comfy chaise longue and a great view!
Hope you enjoyed today’s blog and found some interesting blogs to read from those I nominated. Thanks again Amy Marie.
- Kreativ Blogger Award (hscraig.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (truetrinzicprogressions.wordpress.com)