Getting to note 300 and having almost 8000 hits on this blog in nearly 10 months feels a bit special, so I thought I would recap on the most popular posts as well as some of my personal favourites.
I’ve just discovered that if you go to Top Posts and Pages on your stats page and then click summaries, you can see how many people have viewed your pages and posts by day, week, month, quarter and all time. From this I’ve found out that my top ten posts of all time as at today (with number one being the most viewed) are the following:
- Note 192 – ‘In doing so’ v ‘in so doing’
- Note 162 – Language = Vocabulary + Grammar rules
- Note 143 – Writing dimensions and measurements correctly
- Note 126 – The meaning of eponymous
- Note 168 – Writing the old fashioned way – with pen and paper
- Note 119 – Examples of euphemisms
- Note 250 – The Kreativ Blogger Award
- Note 273 – What’s the longest word in the English Language?
- Note 15 – Reflexive pronouns like ‘myself’
- Note 157 – Multiple question marks and exclamation marks
A few surprises there – especially number one, as I didn’t realise when I wrote it that it would be so popular.
Just a handful of my personal favourites are:
- Note 100 – Finding the time and space to write
- Note 134 – Writing: Don’t fear the negative comments
- Note 154 – Creating a writing plan that works
- Note 155 – Putting the writing plan to the test
- Note 166 – Trust your writing and don’t deprive the reader
- Note 256 – Balancing Writing and Family
- Note 274 – How being a ’30 minute’ writer works for me
My Writing Challenge continues…
…but, only 66 days to go! If you have any requests for writing tips that I haven’t covered yet please leave me a comment and let me know the topic details. I also really appreciate the comments and support that I have been getting from my followers in the last 300 days – thank you!